0





anastasia-ashley-instajack.jpg

We spend a lot of time on Instagram (really, a lot of time) and when we're not living vicariously through our favorite FOMO-inducing accounts, we're checking on some particularly talented users. And when we find one worth shouting out, we post it right here, every Monday. This week we're re-introducing you to Anastasia Ashley. Remember the pro surfer caught twerking before a big tournament a few years ago? Of course you do. Well, that was Ashley. She's still going heavy on the waves in competitions across the globe, only now, the bonafide social media star can add model to her resume (along with a bunch of other gigs that definitely get her to multi-hyphenate status), having been shot for the SI Swimsuit Issue and plenty other publications. Check out some highlights from her sun and sand (and bikini)-heavy feed, and, obviously, follow her.
How are you feeling today?
I'm feeling good, relaxed, and well rested:)
What are you wearing?
Currently a Frette robe:)
Where did you grow up?
I grew up between Oahu and Orange County as a child, but traveled around the world from the age of 10. I’m a bit of a gypsy.
Where are you at this exact moment?
I am in NYC
What song is your guilty pleasure?
Definitely Justin Bieber's “Sorry” at the moment, It’s so damn catchy.
What is your mantra? (If you don't have one, make one up. We'll wait.)
Definitely just be yourself—and don’t listen to negativity.
Where have you never been but want to go?
I would love to go to the Amazon one day.
Do you read the comments?
Yes, and anyone who is saying they don’t is probably lying. I’m a human and have feelings, so I don’t get offended ever at people judging me for my looks. The ones about my surfing ability—those are the ones I get more sensitive about.
Favorite book from high school?
The Great Gatsby
What TV show should everyone be watching?
American Horror Story

What’s your go-to drink at the bar?
Definitely a margarita, or something fruity.
Poolside or beachside?
Beachside, duh. No doubt. I’m a surfer girl:)

Post a Comment

 
Top